Our COVID SAFE Standard
COVID SAFE standards are built upon deep clinical expertise from previous crises and on-going management of COVID-19, as well as continuous incorporation of CDC, CMS and State recommendations. They are a rigorous combination of infection prevention processes, training, testing, personal protective equipment, and technology. Our COVID SAFE standards includes six components:
- Distinct COVID SAFE and COVID CARE Zones – separate areas with clear signage and protocols
- Rigorous Physician and Staff Protocols – daily screening, universal masking, and access to PPE
- Heightened Sanitization – enhanced cleaning of surfaces and plenty of hand sanitizing stations
- Precautions for Patients and Visitors – provision of face masks, hand sanitizer, and physical distancing
- Enhanced Virtual Access – virtual care, remote monitoring, and connectivity with loved ones
- All outside groups and other events are canceled until further notice.
- Entry into care sites is being limited. Anyone who enters will be screened carefully and requested to sanitize their hands.
- Valet services are currently closed.
Protocols continue to adapt in real-time to follow federal and local health agency guidelines.
For more information about novel coronavirus, go to the CDC website.
3100 Douglas Rd
Coral Gables, FL 33134